Single Phase Ac Motor,Ac Single Pole Motors,Single Phase Motor,Single Phase Motor Connection Changzhou Sherry International Trading Co., Ltd. , https://www.sherry-motor.com
First, the characteristics of LED panel lights
The LED panel light is composed of an LED light source, a light guide plate, an outer frame structure and a driving power source. The LED light source is irradiated from two sides or four sides of the light guide plate, and the light guide plate processed by the light interference pattern changes the direction of the light advancement and is interfered. Most of the light is emitted in the direction of the diffusing plate, and a small part is reflected to the reflective material for a second reflection, so that the light is emitted to achieve the purpose of illumination.
The LED panel light is unique in design, and the light passes through the light transmittance plate with high light transmittance to form a uniform planar light-emitting effect. The characteristics of the LED panel light are as follows:
(1) The electro-optic power conversion efficiency is high, and the same lighting effect is more than 80% energy saving than the conventional light source;
(2) Uniformity of illumination, soft light, comfortable and bright, can effectively alleviate eye fatigue;
(3) The design of the lamp is beautiful and simple, the atmosphere is luxurious, the surface is bright and bright, and the decorative effect is good;
(4) The structural design is ultra-thin and light, and can be embedded in the surface of the flat object or suspended from the ceiling for convenient installation and use;
(5) Health and environmental protection, no ultraviolet and infrared rays, no radiation, no harmful substances harmful to the human body such as mercury and lead;
(6) Long life and high reliability, LED light source is solid cold light source, epoxy resin package, service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours, more than 10 times longer than traditional light source;
(7) Easy to implement dimming and intelligent lighting control.
The characteristics of the LED panel light determine that it is an ideal light source, can replace the traditional light source, and has a very wide application prospect.
Second, the characteristics and requirements of clean factory lighting design
2.1 The requirements for lighting in GB50073-2001 Cleanroom Design Code are:
(1) High-efficiency fluorescent lamps should be used for clean indoor lighting sources. Other forms of light source may be used if the process has special requirements or the illuminance value does not meet the design requirements.
(2) The general lighting fixtures in the clean room are ceiling mounted. If the luminaire is embedded in the ceiling, the installation gap should have reliable sealing measures.
Grille lamps should not be used in clean rooms.
(3) The illuminance value on the working surface of the clean area without the lighting window shall not be lower than the value specified in Table 9.2.3 of the â€œCode of Design for Clean Buildings of GB 50073-2001â€.
The minimum illumination values â€‹â€‹on the working surface of the clean area without the lighting window are shown in the following table.
Note: 1 General lighting refers to general lighting used alone.
2 The minimum illumination of mixed illumination refers to the minimum illumination on the actual work surface.
The minimum illumination value of 3I-IV general illumination refers to the wall surface 1m (0.5m in a small area room), and the minimum illumination on the assumed working surface is 0.75m from the ground.
The minimum illumination value of the general illumination of 4 channels and lounges refers to the minimum illumination value at the ground.
5 If the darkroom studio is illuminated by red or yellow light, the minimum illumination value of general illumination refers to the minimum illumination value on the assumed working surface of 0.75m from the ground.
(4) For general lighting in mixed lighting without clean window, the illuminance value shall be determined according to the corresponding illuminance value of each visual level of 10%-15%, not less than 200lx.
(5) The uniformity of illumination of general illumination in a clean room should not be less than 0.7.
(6) The setting of the standby lighting of the clean room should meet the following requirements:
Spare lighting should be provided in the clean room.
â—‡Alternate lighting should be part of normal lighting.
â—‡The alternate lighting should meet the minimum illumination of the required location or location for the necessary activities and operations.
(7) Emergency lighting for evacuation should be provided in the clean room. Evacuation signs shall be set at the corners of the safe exit, evacuation openings and evacuation passages in accordance with current national standards. Red emergency lights should be placed at the dedicated fire exit.
For more information, please refer to "High - tech LED - Technology and Applications" November issue
Single Phase Ac Motor,Ac Single Pole Motors,Single Phase Motor,Single Phase Motor Connection
Changzhou Sherry International Trading Co., Ltd. , https://www.sherry-motor.com