The use of buildings as the carrier of information dissemination is often referred to as â€œconstruction mediaâ€. With the development of optoelectronic technologies such as LEDs
, construction media technology has also made great progress and has been gradually sought after by the market in recent years, especially in the application of glass curtain wall buildings. On, there are various solutions. A new type of high transparent led display
technology, featuring high transparency and ultra-thin, has obvious technical advantages in the field of construction media.
First, what is a transparent LED display?
Transparent led display screen LED display the name suggests is like glass having a property of transmitting light. Its implementation principle is the micro-innovation of the light bar screen, and the targeted manufacturing process, lamp bead packaging and control system are improved. The structure of the hollow design reduces the blocking of the structural components. , to maximize the perspective effect.
At the same time, it has a novel and unique display effect. The audience is watching at an ideal distance, and the picture is suspended above the glass curtain wall. LED transparent screens have expanded the application layout of LED displays to the two major markets of architectural glass curtain wall and commercial retail window display, which has become a new trend in the development of new media.
The transparent LED display is a new type of ultra-clear LED display technology with 70%-95% permeability and a panel thickness of only 10mm. The LED unit panel can be mounted from the back of the glass to the glass. The unit size can be Customized according to the size of the glass, the effect on the lighting of the glass curtain wall is also small, and it is easy to install and maintain.
Second, the background of the birth of transparent LED display
Along with the proliferation of outdoor advertising led displays is a series of negative issues, including the image of the city. When the LED display is working, it can really function to brighten the city and release information. However, when it is "resting", it seems to be a "scar" of the city, which is incompatible with the surrounding environment and greatly affects the beauty of the city. , destroying the scenery of the city.
Due to the emergence of these problems, the approval of outdoor large-screen installations has become more and more cumbersome, and the management of outdoor advertisements has become more stringent.
The transparent LED display not only integrates all the advantages of a conventional outdoor HD LED display, but also minimizes urban aesthetics. Because it is installed behind a glass curtain wall, it does not affect the surrounding environment even when it is not working during the day. At the same time, because it adopts a new form of indoor advertising outdoor communication, it has circumvented the approval of outdoor advertising.
In addition, with the acceleration of urban construction, the glass curtain wall, which is a high-end atmospheric grade building material, has gradually become popular. The transparent screen is characterized by its light weight, no steel frame structure, easy installation and maintenance, and good permeability. It is a perfect match with the glass curtain wall. It is not only a sense of non-compliance with the glass curtain wall, but also because of its fashion, beauty, modernity and technology, adding a special beauty to the urban architecture. Therefore, the LED transparent screen has won the unanimous approval of everyone in the market, and has received extensive attention and enthusiasm.
Third, the characteristics of transparent LED display
(1) High transparency effect has a very high perspective rate, with a permeability of 70% - 95%, ensuring the lighting requirements and viewing angle range of the lighting structure between floors, glass facades, windows, etc., ensuring the original glass curtain wall Some lighting perspective features.
(2) It does not take up space and is light in weight. The thickness of the main board is only 10mm, and the display screen body generally weighs only 12Kg/m2. It does not need to change the building structure and is directly fixed to the glass curtain wall.
(3) No steel frame structure is required, which saves a lot of installation and maintenance costs. It is directly fixed to the glass curtain wall and does not require any steel frame structure, which saves a lot of cost.
(4) Unique display effect Because the display background is transparent, the advertisement picture can be suspended in the glass curtain wall, and has good advertising effect and artistic effect.
(5) Maintenance is convenient and quick indoor maintenance, which is fast and safe, saving manpower and material resources.
(6) Energy saving and environmental protection does not require traditional refrigeration system and air conditioning to dissipate heat, which is more than 30% energy saving than ordinary LED display.
Four problems that need to be solved in transparent LED display
(1) Choice of permeability and point spacing From the perspective of several products on the market, the transparent screen has a maximum penetration rate of 85% and a minimum dot spacing of 3mm. For the transparent screen, is it that the penetration rate and the dot pitch have reached the limit? In fact, it is not because the PCB board, the driver IC, and the lamp bead itself are opaque, if the dot pitch is made again Smaller, it must be at the cost of losing part of the permeability, and high-passivity is just the biggest advantage of transparent screen; and the cost of improving the penetration rate is the expansion of the point spacing, which affects the clarity of its picture. And display effects. Therefore, this is a dilemma.
(2) After-sales service, product maintenance convenience and product reliability. First of all, the side- emitting LED lamp bead used in the transparent LED display on the market is not strong in generality, poor in consistency and stability, resulting in high production costs and troublesome after-sales service. Secondly, there are many customized products on the market, and the amount is small, and mass production is difficult. This is also an important reason for the high cost of LED transparent screens. Left: perspective effect when the screen is off; middle and right: effect when the screen is playing
(3) How to achieve â€œtrue transparencyâ€ The so-called â€œtrue transparencyâ€ means that the transparent screen should be truly integrated with the glass structure.
(4) Standardization and customization of the problem standardization can reduce costs, and customization can make the transparent screen and the building achieve a high degree of harmony.
(5) The problem of light transmission on the back of the transparent screen. On the screen, the advertisement is played. When designing the advertisement content screen, the unnecessary background color is currently removed, replaced with black, and only the content to be expressed is displayed and played. When the black part does not emit light, it is a transparent effect, and this playing method can greatly reduce light pollution.
V. Transparent LED display market application potential
Xiao Bian believes that the new transparent LED display has opened up a new application field and has broad market prospects. It is especially suitable for the field of â€œconstruction mediaâ€, which caters to the needs of an emerging market and successfully creates a high quality outdoor. media resources. According to statistics, the total area of â€‹â€‹China's modern glass curtain wall has exceeded 70 million square meters, mainly concentrated in urban areas. Such a huge glass curtain wall is a huge potential market for outdoor media advertising. The advertising value of this market is not yet available. It has been fully developed, and the glass curtain wall is a new blue ocean field in the case of urban outdoor advertising resources are increasingly exhausted. The scope of this field is very wide, such as urban landmark buildings, municipal buildings, airports, automobile 4S shops, hotels, banks, chain stores and other glass curtain wall buildings with commercial value.
USB Type C Cable
There are plenty of benefits for using usb type c cable For starters, the port is reversible! But that is only the tip of the cable. And like ice bergs, there is much more than meets the eye in type c cables. They allow for faster transfers, charging, 4K monitor output and more.
Needless to say we will have to start populating our living spaces with usb 3.1 type c and accessories.It measures in at 1.8 meters of length and can handle USB 2.0 charging, as well as up to 60W of fast charging power. Not bad at all.
USB Type C Cable, USB 3.1 Type C, Type C Cable, USB Type C
Hebei Baisiwei Import&Export Trade Co., LTD. , https://www.baisiweicable.com